Access to the District’s facilities will be allowed when in the public interest and approved by the District. A request for access...
Access to the District’s facilities will be allowed when in the public interest and approved by the District. A request for access shall be submitted to the SACWSD for approval before opening, entering, or disturbing the existing District-owned water and sewer collection system facilities.
Permittees are required to:
• Complete the water and sewer facility access permit and receive approval from
• Notify the District of the times of entry
• Comply with applicable confined space and traffic control rules and regulations
• Allow access by a District inspector if requested
• Provide any data obtained from entry activities (video, sampling results, etc.)
There is no fee for a facility access permit. The permit is designed to keep the District informed of work on/near its lines and the public and workers safe.